High-Efficiency Toilet Program
To be eligible, all of the following terms and conditions apply:
- Liberty Utilities customers only.
- Existing toilet must be at least 20 years old.
- Maximum of two (2) no-cost UHETs per household.
- Customers who participated before and already received two (2) no-cost toilets through a similar program are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Customers agree to allow Liberty representatives to inspect and verify installation of UHET(s).
- The program offers delivery of the UHET(s) at no cost, but does not include installation, which must be done within one month of receipt of UHET(s).
- Participants in this program agree to take part in a Home Water Conservation Survey, conducted by Liberty or third party authorized by Liberty. If the survey reports that a UHET has not been installed in the participant’s home, the participant agrees to reimburse Liberty $200 for each UHET received but not installed.
As California’s severe drought conditions continue, water has become an even more valuable commodity in our community. As your provider of this vital resource, we want to help you make every drop count.
Now we have a simple solution for you, which can save more than 10,000 gallons of water each year––enough water to fill a backyard swimming pool.
With our Ultra-High-Efficiency Toilet (UHET) Program, we will replace an older, inefficient toilet, which may use from 3.5 to 5 gallons of water with each flush, with a UHET that reduces per-flush usage to just 0.8 gallon.