High-Efficiency Toilet Program
By participating in Liberty Utilities’ Toilet-Direct Program, the participant, defined as the property owner(s), or the property owner’s legal representative, agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- The Toilet-Direct Program is subject to available funds and Liberty Utilities (LU) reserves the right to cancel this program at anytime for whatever reason.
- LU reserves the right to deny any application that does not meet all requirements outlined herein. LU is not responsible for damage that might occur to a participant’s property as a result of participation in the program.
- LU contracted EcoTech Services, Inc. (Contractor) for assistance in the administration and implementation of this program.
- The property where the high-efficiency toilet(s) will be installed must be within LU’s service area.
- Toilet installation is NOT included.
- Current old toilets must be at least 20 years old.
- There is a maximum of two free high-efficiency toilets per household. Every toilet package includes one of the following: toilet seat, wax ring, set of billy bolts.
- Sites that have previously received two toilets through a toilet distribution program or a toilet rebate program are not eligible to participate.
- New construction or renovations where a toilet was not previously installed do not qualify.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Participants agree to allow entry and accompany a LU representative on property site to perform a pre or post installation inspection of the toilet(s) if requested.
- Upon distribution of the new toilet(s), the product becomes property of the participant. LU is not responsible for any manufacturer and/or contractor warranties. All products are guaranteed and warranted solely by the manufacturer and/or contractor.
- Participants in this program agree to participate in a Home Water Conservation Survey conducted by LU or an authorized party designated by LU. If the survey reports the new toilet is not installed in the Participant’s home, the Participant is required to reimburse LU $200 for the new toilet.
- Warranty for toilet product is for one year (1 year) following the date of distribution. All warranty-related inquiries should be directed to EcoTech Services, Inc. toll-free at (866) 308-8391.
Program Administered By:
EcoTech Services, Inc.—Toll Free (866) 308-8391